Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Hi-Spirits, 60 Marina Place, Hampton Wick, Surrey KT1 4BH.
- This Promotion is open to GB residents only aged 18 and over. Those excluded from the Promotion include employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- The Promotion opens at 00:00 on 28.05.2021 and closes at 23:59 on 31.07.2021 (“Promotional Period”). Internet access and purchase is required.
- Entries are restricted to a maximum of 4 entries throughout the Promotional Period per household. A max of 1 Traeger Pro 575 Pellet Grill can be won per unique code, max 1 prize per household in total. Each entry requires a valid unique code that can only be used once. Entrants must retain neck collar.
- To enter the prize draw, purchase a promotional bottle of Buffalo Trace (as detailed below in Clause 2.2) at participating retailers (as detailed below in Clause 2.3) in store only. Visit www.winwithbuffalotrace.co.uk and enter the unique 6 digit code printed inside the neck collar along with your full name, date of birth, valid email address and postal address (the “Entry Mechanism”). All valid entries submitted to Prize Draw.
- Promotional bottles of eligible Buffalo Trace products include the following (subject to availability):
- Buffalo Trace 70cl
- Participating retailers include the following:
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Each promotional code is unique and can only be used once. Any attempts to enter the same code more than once, use codes from non-promotional packs, or the use of any codes not intended for use in this promotion, may result in disqualification and all such claims will be declared void.
- Prize Draw: One Traeger Pro 575 Pellet Grill. Prize includes 1 x Traeger Pro 575 Pellet Grill, 3 x Wood Pellets bags (9kg each) and 1 x Traeger Pro 575 full length grill cover. There are five prizes available in total.
- No cash or other alternative prizes will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value. The prizes are non-transferable and must not be sold, offered or otherwise disposed of.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
Winner selection and notification
- No entries (bulk or otherwise) from trade, agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, or using other means to create bulk entries, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Winners will be notified of their win via the email address provided on entry within 7 calendar days of the Prize Draw and they will have 14 calendar days’ from the date of the email to confirm their acceptance of the prize by responding to the email otherwise the prize will be withdrawn, although the promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact all winners. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/spam folders to ensure they are in receipt of any communications. In the case that they do not respond in time, reject the prize or are illegible, another winner will be selected using the same methodology as above. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize.
- Proof of identity and age will be required for verification before the prize is awarded. The winners must provide satisfactory evidence such as driving license or passport that they are aged 18 years or over within 14 days’ from the date of the email requesting this information. If a winner cannot verify their age as being 18 or over to the satisfaction of the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to withdraw the prize for breach of these Terms and Conditions by the entrant and select an alternate winner using the same methodology as above. After winner verification the Promoter will arrange prize delivery with the winners.
- The Promotor will endevour to deliver the prize to winners within 14 working days of confirmation of age verification to a valid GB address. Traeger will deliver the prizes directly to winners homes via palletted, kerbside delivery. Winners must ensure they are home to receive delivery of prize. Pallet disposale is the responsibility of winners.
- Delivery times may vary for remote postcodes.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged items past the point of delivery.
- Entrants need to keep their Buffalo Trace neck collar. Entrants may be asked for this as proof of purchase.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- Any entries that are lost or delayed due to faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion causing delays or disruption.
- Any claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected, invalid or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
- Any loss or damage to property incurred (to the maximum extent permitted by law) as a result of entering into this Promotion or enjoyment of any prize that may result from entering this Promotion.
- Winners may be requested but are not obliged to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with this promotion. This may include a request to use the winner’s name and image in connection with such publicity.
- The Promoter will make available the main prize winners’ surnames and counties to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this Promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winner’s list by emailing email@example.com. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in Scotland, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.